Engineering air for a safer environment.
A medical-grade air purification system, Scientific Air™ by Sterilumen uses a proprietary 3-stage technology to effectively destroy airborne viruses including COVID-19, bacteria, mold and other pathogens.
Powerful and portable, Scientific purifies air in minutes. Leading hospitals and healthcare organizations use Scientific Air to sanitize the air in intensive care units, operating rooms, emergency rooms, patient rooms, laboratories, compounding pharmacies and community facilities.
Scientific Air S-400 Benefits & Features
Sterilumen's Proprietary 3-Stage Air Sanitization Technology Provides Full-Room Disinfection of Viruses and Pathogens
Portable, Mobile, Durable, Locked-Wheel Design
Low Energy Consumption On Standard 110 Outlet, No More Than A Ceiling Fan
No Emissions or Ozone
Learn how Scientific Air’s proprietary 3-stage technology works
How Scientific Air works
HEPA filters capture large volumes of airborne particulates and contaminants.
Scientific Air’s ultraviolet germicidal light chamber traps and destroys microscopic pathogens.
Proprietary active carbon substrata technology helps remove germs and odors.
Scientific Air S-400 Product Specifications
- 22 x 37 inches
- 72 lbs
- Rated at 110 volts
- Rated at 1.6 Amps
- Green Dot Grounded
- 62-67 decibels Certifications
- MET US/C UL 507
- High grade stell
- Antimicrobial powder coating
- Aluminum wheel base
- 400 CFM motor fan speed
- Will not affect positive/negative pressure
- Air intake matches air exhaust
- 360 degree vortex air flow over a large surface area
- Will not affect room air exchanges or room air flow
- HEPA (0.3 um) pre-filter
- UV-C 253.7nm (254 nm) 36W non-ozone light array
- Treated carbon-coir substrate final filter granulated moisture resistant
- Wipe down entire machine with antibiotic cleaner