COPYRIGHT & PERMISSIONS
Materials available on the Sterilumen Partner Network (the “Site”) are protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
©Copyright 2022 Applied UV Inc., (“AUVI”). All rights reserved.
- You may retrieve the Site’s contents for informational purposes only.
- You may not modify any content found on the Site without the express permission of AUVI.
- You must include the copyright notice in any copy that you have duplicated, and you are not permitted to alter, obscure, or remove any such copyright, any trademark or any other notices that are provided to you in connection with the contents of the Site.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Applied UV Inc.,(“AUVI”) and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, “AUVI”) maintain Sterilumen Partner Network (the “Site”) for your information, education, communication and professional use. Access to and use of the Site are subject to the terms and conditions set forth below:
- AUVI expressly disclaims liability for any errors or omissions in the materials contained in the Site or in any site linked to or from the Site. AUVI reserves the right to make changes in the programs, policies, products and services described in this Site at any time without notice.
- The information and materials contained in this Site are provided to you “As Is” and your use of this Site or any site linked to or from this Site is solely at your own risk. AUVI MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. AUVI shall have no responsibilities to update any content or information contained on the Site. AUVI expressly disclaims any liability, contingent or otherwise, for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer or other property due to your use of this Site or any site linked to or from this Site or you’re downloading of any materials, text or images from the Site or from any site linked to or from the Site. AUVI SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE.
- The trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and other indications of origin displayed in this Site (“Trademarks”) are owned by AUVI or a third party who has granted AUVI a right to use them in this Site. Such third parties shall have no liability to you for monetary damages on account of any Trademarks displayed herein. Nothing contained herein should be construed as granting the browser or user of this Site the right to use any Trademark displayed in this Site without the written permission of the owner of the Trademark. These Web Site Terms of Service are not intended to, and will not, transfer or grant any rights in or to the contents of the Site other than those which are specifically described herein.
- AUVI reserves the right, at any time and from time to time, in its own business judgment, to add, remove, revise or modify any of the contents of the Site, including these Terms of Service. You agree that your continued access and use of this Site shall bind you to any new terms or conditions that may be posted on this Site from time to time and that you are required to read the same.
- AUVI may provide links to other sites. In addition, links to this Site may be provided from other sites either known or unknown to AUVI. AUVI is not responsible for the content of any site that is linked to or from this Site. The fact that another site is linked to or from this Site does not imply that: (a) AUVI sponsors, licenses, authorizes, endorses, is affiliated with, or is otherwise connected to such site, the products or services described therein or its owners or providers; or (b) AUVI has authorized the linked site to use any trademark, trade name, logo or other trademarked or copyrighted material of AUVI.
Use Of Your Information
AUVI uses your Personal Information and/or Technology Information (collectively, Information) to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your Information to communicate with you and to provide service and support.
Who We Share Your Information With
AUVI will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others. AUVI will not share your Information with any third parties without your permission, unless to: (i)respond to duly authorized information requests of government authorities, (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena, or court order, (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of AUVI, or (iv) to protect the personal safety of AUVI employees and third parties on AUVI property.
Our Commitment To Data Security
AUVI is committed to protecting the Information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the Information, AUVI has in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the Information we collect online via a third party.
How To Contact Us